Surrounding cultural heritage
Kupa valley is interesting geolocation due to the wealth of cultural and sacral heritage which dates as far as 680 years ago.
Well preserved sacral objects you can visit are:
- Church of St. Gilles in Ribjek
- Church of St Anne in Srobotnik ob Kolpi
- Church of St. Polten in Hrvatsko
- Church of Blessed Trinity in Plešce
- Old water mill of family Žagar in Zamost
- Old saw mill on water power of family Malinarić in Zamost
- Etnographic house „Palčava šiša“ in Plešce which perfectly depicts life in Kupa valley in 19th and 20th century.